Terms & Conditions
- All products as shown on this website are subject to availability (as may be varied from time to time).
- In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full not later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- By placing an order at our website, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on Tails & Bones website.
- Your submitting of the order is subject to our acceptance of the offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide.
- We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you in any given situation.
- Deliveries via courier services cannot be delivered at specific times. All orders will be delivered during the working day between 9am and 10pm.
- In case of a delivery not possible on public holidays or local restriction, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included complete address, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact number or e-mail address so that we can inform you if any delivery problems are encountered.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order, you can easily do so by calling +91 7762989477 (8:00 am – 10:00 pm) or send an email to info@tails&bones.com.
- Please give us at least 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
- Orders cannot be canceled or modified within 48 hrs from delivery date.
- Delivery confirmation for all midnight deliveries will be notified the next day before 10:00 am.
- We take preference “Preferred Delivery Time” from customer, it is for your convenience and we make our best efforts to deliver your order within “preferred timeline” however this is not guaranteed and may not always be possible.
- During peak holidays, festivals or events, our customer service agents may not be able to provide immediate delivery confirmation. However, please be assured that our team is working hard to get your orders delivered as soon as possible.
- If the recipient is not found at home / office, your gift will be delivered to the neighbour, or security. At reception (in case of office), your order will be considered as delivered and we will not be responsible for any damage or loss of items. If recipient’s number is incorrect, not responding, or is unavailable, the delivery may not be possible and as such the recipient must collect the order from our delivery center within 24 hrs. from scheduled delivery time.
- If, for any reason, the delivery is “refused by recipient”, the order will be considered as delivery attempted and no refund / change of order is acceptable in this case. We, however, will try our best to convince the recipient for accepting the delivery.
Customer Service Desk
In the event that you are not satisfied with our service, any complaints or suggestions should be addressed to:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +91 7762989477 (10:00 am – 8:00 pm)
Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist you in resolving issues quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make your complaints within 24 hours from the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.